I was reading Time Magazine's special edition this month, and have been really enjoying The Green Design 100 list.
- yooxygen.com - a new initiative by yoox.com that combines eco-friendly e-commerce with education and green partnerships.
- greenwithglamour.com - green retail and fun blog.
- wholetravel.com - inspirational travel site complete with listings of the greenest accommodations.
- inhabitat.com - a great blog about the"future of design, tracking the innovations in technology, practices and materials that are pushing architecture and home design towards a smarter and more sustainable future."
- greenzer.com - another green e-retailer, with the goal to "provide the tools for everyone to help be more eco-friendly and conscious of the environment and our impact on it."
- re-nest.com - blog with tips on how to "connect people to the resources they need to improve their homes, while reducing their reliance on stuff."
- tonic.com - a media company focused on the good that happens each day in neighborhoods all around the world, including a retail portion that focuses on social benefits.
- branchhome.com - an online retailer focusing on home goods/products that are better for the environment.
- ecohomeresource.com - information central on greening your home: includes a "database of products and services of environmentally-friendly companies, plus interesting articles on every area of the house and advice from industry experts. "
- sprig.com - green guide to style including celebrity news (!) and tips for fashion, beauty, and home.
- idealbite.com - love this - sassy, short, and straight to my inbox - tips on green living!
- envirogadget.com - for the techie-geek in all of us: a site focusing on gadgets that do good for the planet!
Image source: Green Chemicals