1. The Green Restaurant Association has a growing list of restaurants to choose from. The list was short, but I was glad to seen my new favorite salad place, Sweet Green, listed. The salads are really fresh with lots of great fresh organic choices. Their website is really more for the restaurant owner, with suggestions for products to buy and ideas for greening restaurant facilities and operations.
2. Growing Greener - helpful guide for Chicago restaurant owners and goers.
3. Organics to Go has corporate catering in Seatte, Orange County, LA, San Diego and now in Washington, DC.
4. Treehugger's pics are a nice selection of cheap and pricey eats.
5. Ecorazzi's green celebrity restaurant choices are a good choice if you need to name drop.
Please share your favorite and let's give these guys some business. Hey, it's on your expense account and you look really, really smart at the same time. What have you got to lose?