Make your plug for Super Tuesday (Feb 5)! Who do you think will be the strongest on environmental issues? Tell us why and leave your comments below.
Here's what others have to say: Grist, Low Impact Living, CNN, The NY Times
And Treehugger gives advice on what we should be asking the candidates (or all other politicians for that matter):
1. How would your administration plan to reduce global warming emissions?
2. How will your administration work with other nations to reduce global warming pollution worldwide?
3. How would you balance federal funding for public transportation and road construction?
4. How do you respond to industries who try to argue that we have to choose between jobs and clean energy?
5. What are your policies on new coal fired power plants and new nuclear power plants?